Work with us
Our business is built and run by talented individuals who offer knowledgeable and passionate advice to customers. But at the heart is teamwork, whether on the shop floor, in the Fine Wine Team or working with Jeroboams Trade. It is about working together. We are always on the lookout for people who fit the Jeroboams mould. Our company is filled with people who have started in a variety of roles and progressed to different positions over time based on their skills sets and career goals. Many of our former employees have gone on to hold prominent positions in all aspects of the wine industry and beyond. If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, please see current vacancies below, or feel free to get in contact for a chat.
We are looking for a highly knowledgeable and proactive Assistant Manager to work in one of our high-end fine wine shops.
The successful candidate will be passionate about wine and will have a can-do attitude demonstrated through exceptional customer service, great communication with their line manager and a proactive approach to day-to-day tasks including store management which incorporates responsibility over stock and people. Previous experience managing people is essential.
WSET Level 3 qualification and previous retail experience are desirable but not essential. We also expect a very good working knowledge of spirits and beer.
What we offer:
- £24,000 per annum with increases available based on length of service and quality of work
- 42.5 hours work per week
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, rising 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 33 days
- Generous staff discount
- Company funding for WSET Diploma studies High quality monthly internal product training with our in-house Master of Wine
- Other opportunities to taste wines from our range through events and producer tastings
- Ample opportunity for career development in a growing and fast-moving business
If you would like to apply for the role please email your cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
London On-Trade Sales Manager
Jeroboams Group is a diverse business with a rich history supplying high quality wines and exceptional service predominantly in London and the South East of England. The trade division takes the company ethos of “providing expert knowledge, a chance to taste something special and a personal touch” to provide exceptional service to a broad range of trade customers including restaurants, pubs, independent wine merchants and caterers.
We’re looking for an experienced salesperson with a proven track record of managing London on-trade to join the sales team in this exciting phase of Jeroboams’ growth.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing team in a business that has focus, ambition and fantastic wines from some of the world’s best family producers including Moss Wood, Hunter’s, Pierro and Castello dei Rampolla and have the skill set detailed below, please apply with a CV and covering letter.
- 3 years + working in sales in London on-trade with a proven track record of bringing in new business as well as growing existing customers
- Excellent wine knowledge – WSET or MS qualifications and a genuine love of wine
- Numerically competent with a strong focus on revenue and margin
- Highly skilled relationship builder
- Experience with negotiation
- Organised and a self-starter
- Driven to succeed with integrity and a collaborative outlook
- Resilient and consistent
- Team player with a positive attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Contribution to company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- High quality monthly internal product training with our Master of Wine
- Ample opportunity for career development, including WSET funding, in a growing and fast-moving business
- 2 paid volunteering days
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to apply for the role please email your cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com