Work with us
Our business is built and run by talented individuals who offer knowledgeable and passionate advice to customers. But at the heart is teamwork, whether on the shop floor, in the Fine Wine Team or working with Jeroboams Trade. It is about working together. We are always on the lookout for people who fit the Jeroboams mould. Our company is filled with people who have started in a variety of roles and progressed to different positions over time based on their skills sets and career goals. Many of our former employees have gone on to hold prominent positions in all aspects of the wine industry and beyond. If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, please see current vacancies below, or feel free to get in contact for a chat.
We are looking for a highly knowledgeable and proactive Sales Assistant to work in one of our high end fine wine shops.
The successful candidate will be passionate about wine and will have a can-do attitude demonstrated through exceptional customer service, great communication with their line manager and a proactive approach to day-to-day tasks.
WSET qualifications and previous retail experience are desirable but not essential. We also expect a good working knowledge of spirits and beer.
What we offer:
- £20,000 per annum moving to £23,000 per annum based on length of service
- 42.5 hours per week
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, rising 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 33 days
- Generous Staff Discount
- Company funding for WSET Level 3 and Diploma studies
- High quality monthly internal product training with our in-house Master of Wine
- Other opportunities to taste wines from our range through events and producer tastings
- Ample opportunity for career development in a growing and fast moving business
If you would like to apply for the role please email your cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org