Work with us
Our business is built and run by talented individuals who offer knowledgeable and passionate advice to customers. But at the heart is teamwork, whether on the shop floor, in the Fine Wine Team or working with Jeroboams Trade. It is about working together. We are always on the lookout for people who fit the Jeroboams mould. Our company is filled with people who have started in a variety of roles and progressed to different positions over time based on their skills sets and career goals. Many of our former employees have gone on to hold prominent positions in all aspects of the wine industry and beyond. If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, please see current vacancies below, or feel free to get in contact for a chat.
IT Support Analyst
The IT Support Analyst’s primary role will be to provide proactive day to day support to the Jeroboams team, at the Head Office in Islington and the 8 shops around central London. This will involve general PC support (Windows, Office, Internet) as well as the phone systems.
Secondary to this will be the maintenance and advancement of the network, in co-ordination with the IT Manager, including servers, storage, backup, network infrastructure and integrations with cloud services.
The third element will be working with the IT Manager to investigate and exploring new ways Jeroboams can use technology to its advantage.
- First line IT support for most day to day enquires
- General PC/Windows support
- Office 365
- Remote Working
- Manage and maintain the company’s network
- Network/Internet infrastructure
- Server hardware
- Backup/storage systems
- Setup and install new computers/systems
- In time to start covering general support calls for SAP
Internal: IT Manager
Cross functional Leadership Team and head office departments
Retail Director and store-based teams
External: IT Suppliers and service providers
- IT qualification at degree level or by relevant experience
- 2+ years’ experience in an IT support role
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and across departments
- Adaptive to change and willing to progress improvements and initiatives
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong knowledge of networks and general IT processes
- Approachable with a can-do attitude
- Service orientated
- Inquisitive mind set and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Experience in the wine/drinks trade an advantage but not a requirement, retail/FMGC experience also desirable
- Familiarity with SAP Business One
- Experience of dealing with cross functional teams
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months with the potential be become permanent for the right individual.
If you wish to apply for the role please provide a cover letter and C.V.